Donations of goods and services are essential to AWAIC. We serve hundreds of men, women and children every year that are in need of a variety of items. We ask that donated items to AWAIC be new or in good usable condition. Items that are broken, stained, or dirty will not be accepted.
Starting in October 2019, AWAIC is undergoing construction and renovation that will eventually result in more intake rooms, shelter beds, and improved storage space for in-kind donations. During renovation, AWAIC's ability to store donations will be greatly reduced. Therefore we ask that you donate only items that are on the list below. The list will be updated frequently depending on current needs and shortages.
If you are interested in organizing a donation drive for AWAIC, please contact Alyssa at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Winter boots for women (all sizes)
- Women's gloves
- Women's winter coats (especially plus sizes)
- Boys winter coats (school age - sizes 5-14)
- Warm, tall socks for women
- Women's pajamas
- Women's size 14-18 pants (any kind: jeans, leggings, yoga pants, etc.)
- New women's underwear (sizes 5, 6, and 7)
- Bras (especially A, B, & C cups)
- Dental floss
Other Currently Accepted Items:
- Adult toothbrushes
- Shampoo / Conditioner
- Body wash
- Fingernail clippers
- Feminine hygiene products
- Women's elastic waist pants (leggings, sweatpants, yoga pants)
- Gift Cards: Walmart, Fred Meyer, Target, Carrs/Safeway