Donations of goods and services are essential to AWAIC. When survivors of domestic violence come to AWAIC, they often arrive with little, and sometimes none, of their own belongings. A great way to give back and help survivors move forward is to donate clothing and hygiene items. These small comforts will go a long way to making the women, men, and children we serve feel comfortable and begin to heal.
If you are interested in organizing a donation drive or have questions about donations, please contact Alyssa.
- All donations must be new or in good, usable condition.
- Donations must be delivered in trash bags that are no larger than 13 gallons (kitchen size). Donors may drop off two (2) bags of donations at a time. We cannot accept loose donations that are not inside a bag.
- Donations are accepted at AWAIC (100 W 13th Ave), Monday through Friday, 8am-4pm.
- Upon arrival, please ring intercom buzzer and state that you have a donation. Please indicate the types of items you have. We cannot accept items that are not on the list below.
- Donors are required to wear face masks or coverings when entering AWAIC to drop off the donation.
- Pants: Jeans, leggings, yoga pants, sweatpants
- Shorts: Casual (sleep shorts, terry cloth) and denim/khaki
- Tops: T-shirts, tank tops
- Bras: All types of bras in larger sizes, sports bras (all sizes)
- Footwear: Sneakers, sandals, flip flops
- NEW hygiene items (lotion, hair dye, shampoo, conditioner, etc.)