Donations of goods and services are essential to AWAIC. We serve hundreds of women, men, and children every year that are in need of a variety of items. We ask that all donated items to AWAIC be new or in good usable condition. Items that are broken, stained, or dirty will not be accepted.
Starting in October 2019, AWAIC is undergoing construction that will eventually result in more intake rooms, shelter beds, and improved storage space for in-kind donations. During renovation, AWAIC's ability to store donations is very limited. Therefore we ask that you donate only items that are on the list below. The list will be updated frequently depending on current needs and shortages.
If you are interested in organizing a donation drive for AWAIC, please contact Alyssa.
Currently Accepted Items:
- Dental floss
- Hairbrushes and combs
- Hair dye
- Hair spray (especially travel size)
- Body wash
- Women's jeans (sizes 2-16)
- Women's elastic-waisted pants (sweatpants, yoga pants, leggings, etc.)
- Bras (especially sizes 36-42, B-DDD)
- New underwear (especially size 7)
- Women's tank tops/undershirts
- Women's long and short sleeve t-shirts (medium, large, & x-large)
- Women's winter gloves
- Women's slippers/shower slippers
- Gift Cards: Walmart, Fred Meyer, Target, Carrs/Safeway